Creating a connected enterprise in a multi-functional distributed organization
Large enterprises with their multiple disparate teams are always fighting silos. Any business transformation needs seamless flow of data coupled with a cross-enterprise view. It also requires focus on stability of the financial system, scalability of operational systems, and organization-wide transparency. Enterprises are increasingly adopting a cloud-first approach to break silos and resolve the complexities of a heterogeneous environment.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Platform is a future-ready ERP system with a built-in cognitive engine powered by AI, machine learning and advanced analytics. The essentials edition is ideal for customers that want to embrace cloud as their core strategy.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Platform – Crafted for large enterprises
- The perfect route to go cloud with managed infrastructure by SAP
- Truly multi-tenant SaaS deployment in SAP ERP portfolio- Only SAP can host while the cloud space is shared with other customers
- License: SaaS subscription model
- Extensibility achieved via SAP Cloud Platform (SCP)
- Capabilities and best practices for specific industry segments enabling business processes from ideation and design to production and core finance
- Automation across functions including finance, sourcing & procurement, sales, professional services, and manufacturing
- Flexibility for businesses to turn on or turn off processes
- Quarterly upgrades automatically shipped making expensive IT upgrades a non-event
Sharpen your competitive edge with the inherent advantage of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Platform
The SaaS advantage – Faster ROI, increased business agility, Reduced risk and lower total cost of ownership
Access all functionalities of S/4HANA without committing resources to hardware, databases or IT staff
Leverage new-age technologies like RPA, utilize latest developments, and quarterly upgrades in the SAP world with ease
The Percipere Advantage
Talk to us to know more about how
We helped a leading Travel industry customer retire legacy applications and move to SAP S/4HANA Cloud with a multi-country implementation plan.
A US based Insurance brokerage giant expanding rapidly, both organically and via acquisitions, turned to Percipere to help maximise their S/4HANA Cloud investment and consume latest innovations to bring operational efficiency in Shared Service operations