Your privacy is of utmost important to Percipere. It is our policy to respect your privacy and comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, https://percipere.co, and other sites we own and operate.
Information We Collect
Information we collect includes both information you knowingly and actively provide to us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions, and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
Please note that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible that such information when combined with other data is likely to result in personally identify individual persons.
We may ask for personal information which may include one or more of the following:
- Phone/Mobile number
- Company Information
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- For analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
It is possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose personal information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, for example, in response to a court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency’s request.
Legal Rights of European Residents
Some data protection laws, including GDPR, provide you with certain rights in connection with personal information you have shared with us. If you are resident in the European Economic Area, you may have the following rights:
- The right of access: You have the right to request a copy of your personal information which we hold about you.
- The right of correction: You have the right to request correction or changes of your personal information if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to be forgotten: You have the right to request us, at any time, to delete your personal information from our servers and to erase your personal information when it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data. Note, however, that deletion of your personal information will likely impact your ability to use our services.
- The right to object (opt-out): You have the right to opt-out of certain uses of your personal information, such as direct marketing, at any time.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to a “portable” copy of your personal information that you have submitted to us. Generally, this means your right to request that we move, copy or transmit your personal information stored on our servers / IT environment to another service provider’s servers / IT environment.
- The right to refuse to be subjected to automated decision making, including profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision and insist on human intervention if the decision is based on automated processing and produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you.
Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security.
You as a user are entirely responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes and we shall ensure complete security of such information.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
International Transfers of Personal Information
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or appropriate data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
Do Not Track Features
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices. Further, we cannot guarantee the privacy of any personal information you transmit over the web or that may be collectable in transit by others, including contractors or any third parties who provide services to us.
Changes to This Policy
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us at: email@example.com
Review, Update or Delete the data we collect from You
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete your personal information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at https://percipere.co (“Website”) and any related services provided by Percipere.
By accessing our Website, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website or using any other services provided by Percipere.
We, Percipere, reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
Limitations of Use
By using the Website, you represent and warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties that you will not:
- Modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on Website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on Website;
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- Knowingly or negligently use Website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Percipere provides;
- Use Website or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- Use Website or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- Use Website in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- Harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- Use Website or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in Website are solely and exclusively owned by or licensed to Percipere and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use only.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated with immediate effect by Percipere at any time.
In no event shall Percipere or its suppliers be liable for any indirect, consequential damages or loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use Website or the materials on Website, even if Percipere or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of the Terms of Service, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The Website and the materials on our Website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, Percipere makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. Percipere does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this website, or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to this website.
Percipere has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by Percipere of the Website. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.